We need you!
- Are you ready to be that helper and mentor to an expectant dad? We can train you, provide curriculum, and work around your schedule. Call or stop in for more information.
- Are you willing to listen, to take time to share information with people making important decisions? Consider applying to volunteer or be on the Care Net board.
Easy ways to give:
- Strengthen Care-Net’s annual budget planning by donating regularly using your bank’s monthly bill pay plan. Or to use egiving, contact us to set it up for you.
- Drop off your deposits for Care Net at EZ Bottle and Can Return right up the street from our office on E. Union St. (Rte. 31) in Newark.
- Bring your unneeded clothes (in bags) and housewares (in boxes) to Reflections Consignment Boutique under the Care Net account #10654+.
- Use smile.amazon.com; select Study the Options Please Inc in Newark NY, and a portion of your purchases will be donated back to Care Net. It’s the same amazon, same prices.
- If your employer partners with United Way you can designate your contribution to go directly to Care Net by choosing #1591.